We learned about DevOps the hard way – The Cloud Way. Our engineers work at the intersection of DevOps, DevSecOps and DevDataOps. There is a wide variety of applications, platforms and infrastructure services; robust CI/CD pipelines; configuration and infrastructure automation; monitoring and logging; security, privacy and policy management that our engineers get their hands on and learn how modern software development, deployment and operations happen in a security and data centric way.
We are looking for 2-3 strong DevOps Engineers to join our team. Depending on your experience level and expertise, you can also take a technical leadership role.
- Implement and maintain container-based microservices and serverless applications using Docker,
- Kubernetes, Swarm or AWS / Azure / GCP native services
Automate application, platform and infrastructure deployment using CI/CD solutions that leverage a wide range of technologies, such as Jenkins, Travis, CircleCI, GitHub Actions, GitLab or GitOps
- Configuration management and infrastructure automation using Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible, Terraform, JFrog or AWS / Azure / GCP native tools like CloudFormation
- Implement and maintain application and pipeline performance/health monitoring for cloud infrastructure-based solutions, such as Nagios, Datadog, Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana, AppDynamics, Splunk, Loggly or AWS / Azure / GCP native looks like StackDriver or CloudWatch
- Maintain secure environments in accordance with established guidelines and practices maintaining the model of least privileged access, zero trust and defense-in-depth principles
- Support security, privacy and policy management using a wide range of tools, such as Splunk, SolarWinds, IAM, KMS, WAF, SSO, Okta, Certificate Management using both cloud provider’s own and third-party tools
- Performance and scale engineering of data services including high availability and multi-site replication for SQL and NoSQL databases as well as streaming and messaging services, such as Dynamo, MongoDB, Kafka or Amazon Kinesis
- Be part of round the clock on-call duty, troubleshoot and resolve issues; implement long term fixes and automation to avoid repeat failures in production deployments
- Be a team player and prepared to work with onsite, remote and globally distributed team of both Cloudly and our customer as well as partner teams
- Automate everything that is humanly possible!
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering with 4-8 years or MS in Computer Science with 2-5 years of industry experience
- Self starter and solution oriented mindset. See challenges as opportunities to learn and grow.
- Hands-on with Python/Go/Ruby or other modern programming languages (more than one)
- Experience with cloud providers, AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and DevOps / DevSecOps / DevDataOps principles
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and microservices
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to quickly grasp new concepts
- Strong communicator that is self-driven and willing to adapt quickly to the changing landscape of cloud technologies.
- Previous experience as a DevOps of DevSecOps or DevDataOps Engineer for 2+ years
- Solid understanding of Infrastructure as Code with Terraform or CloudFormation
- Production support experience, with incident/change management, capacity planning, and problem resolution.
- End2end pipeline automation with security and data integrations
- Highly desirable candidates with Hashicorp Certified: Terraform Associate
Dhaka, Bangladesh working with global teams
Salary and Benefits
- 100,000 – 250,000 BDT per month
- Yearly 2 festive bonuses equal to a monthly gross salary
- 2 days weekend, 10 days casual leave, 10 days sick leave per year
- Fully subsidized lunch & evening snacks, also tea and coffee for recreation
- Working with friendly, passionate, and experienced teams
- Use the cutting edge of technologies with overseas clients and teams
Submit the resume by email to email@example.com and mention the job role in the email subject line.