- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand as well as our products.
- Produce high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, mock ups, and prototypes.
- Test UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, target links, mobile screens, portable icons, etc.
- Collaborate with the internal team, and designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for different audiences.
- Provide advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behaviors.
- Test the performance of websites and mobile apps from both front and back ends.
- Work with the developer team to implement the new UI/UX features, continuously improve those features based on user feedback and identify the UI/UX bugs and bad experiences to fix.
- Basic knowledge on digital marketing content design and digital marketing tools to work with marketing teams to deliver unified brand experiences for Cloudly.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design per industry best practices and be prepared to experiment through A/B and other design methodologies.
- Be the challenger to everyone in the company that compromises user experience.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CSE or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in designing for digital products or services like Websites, IOS and Android App design, esp. in the startup sector.
- The applicants should have experience in important design tools, such as Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, and so on.
- Must have a solid portfolio that is delivered by our ideal candidate – online or otherwise.
- Experience bringing ideas and concepts to life through creative designs
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends in the industry, techniques, and technologies
- Vital analytical, communication, and problem-solving mindset, esp. for brand-new products and
Dhaka, Bangladesh working with global teams
Salary and Benefits
- 50,000 – 70,000 BDT per month
- Yearly 2 festive bonuses equal to a monthly gross salary
- 2 days weekend, 10 days casual leave, 10 days sick leave per year
- Working with friendly, passionate, and experienced teams
- Use the cutting edge of technologies with overseas clients and teams
Submit the resume by email to email@example.com and mention the job role in the email subject line.