We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include designing the UI/UX for a wide range of user-facing products – web, mobile and other digital surfaces. As a UI/UX Designer, you will work with the UI/UX and Frontend engineering team and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. Delivering the most pleasing user experiences through superb graphical interfaces will be your only northstar.
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand as well as our products.
- Produce high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, mock ups, and prototypes.
- Test UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, target links, mobile screens, portable icons, etc.
- Collaborate with the internal team, and designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for different audiences.
- Provide advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behaviors.
- Test the performance of websites and mobile apps from both front and back ends.
- Work with the developer team to implement the new UI/UX features, continuously improve those features based on user feedback and identify the UI/UX bugs and bad experiences to fix.
- Basic knowledge on digital marketing content design and digital marketing tools to work with marketing teams to deliver unified brand experiences for Cloudly.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design per industry best practices and be prepared to experiment through A/B and other design methodologies.
- Be the challenger to everyone in the company that compromises user experience.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CSE or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in designing for digital products or services like Websites, IOS and Android App design, esp. in the startup sector.
- The applicants should have experience in important design tools, such as Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, and so on.
- Must have a solid portfolio that is delivered by our ideal candidate – online or otherwise.
- Experience bringing ideas and concepts to life through creative designs
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends in the industry, techniques, and technologies
- Vital analytical, communication, and problem-solving mindset, esp. for brand-new products and
Dhaka, Bangladesh working with global teams
Salary and Benefits
- 50,000 – 70,000 BDT per month
- Yearly 2 festive bonuses equal to a monthly gross salary
- 2 days weekend, 10 days casual leave, 10 days sick leave per year
- Working with friendly, passionate, and experienced teams
- Use the cutting edge of technologies with overseas clients and teams
Submit the resume by email to email@example.com and mention the job role in the email subject line.